Nulab Launches ENVIROPIX
Nulab Group is proud to announce that after 20 months of hard work with physicists, colour scientists and workflow specialists at HP and Indigo in Israel we have finally achieved our objectives.
We are the first professional photo lab in the world to make a total transition from traditional silver halide printing to the new and exciting Indigo Digital Printing technology.
Over the last 150 years our industry has seen many changes.
Wet plate, sheet film, roll film and of course digital.
Change is always difficult but inevitable. It challenges the boundaries but more importantly it provides a better alternative.
Our Enviropix range of products will give you many new opportunities to grow your business and increase your sales.
Some of the new benefits are:
- Our traditional lustre prints are printed on 260 GSM Felix Schoeller Professional Digital Photo Paper, sourced directly from the paper mill in Germany. This paper definitely has a more luxurious feel to traditional silver halide paper.
- FREE protective coating on all Lustre prints. Prints are waterproof.
- Prints last up to 3 times longer than traditional silver halide prints.
- We are the only professional photo-lab in Australia to have achieved a Level 2, Sustainable Green Print Certification as awarded by the Printing Industry Association.
- Printed on specially modified HP Indigo 7800 presses using 7 colour inks for greater vibrancy and colour consistency.
- True black and white prints using specially manufactured inks just for Nulab.
- Prints also available as
• Metallic Paper
• Art Paper
• Oyster Pearl Paper
- We now offer a lifetime quality guarantee on all our photo-prints
Ask for your FREE Sample Paper Swatch.
Pricing Adjustments to take effect February 15th.
Over the last year , we have seen the Australian dollar fall substantially. This has led to increases in costs of all our raw material especially paper and ink. At the same time there have been increases in real wages, superannuation and utilities. The last price adjustments we had were over 8 years ago.
A new streamlined price list will be released taking into account the new type of photographers who in many cases work only part time. There will be a new improved discount structure based on annual spend with Nulab Group.